- Being proud and in love with my family.
- Business and the economy suck.
- What is truly being happy?
- What I experience during a run, the five senses.
- Short haircuts - buzz cuts
- Watering the lawn? How much water is green grass really worth?
- Good friends
- The perfect pork barbeque
- Nothing stays the same.
- 4th of July Yorktown 8K
- Swim team summers with the kids
- Fall marathons
- Job search - What do I want to do?
- Making memories with the kids
- How did I get this old?
- The whole country is spoiled rotten
- What really is the point of having all this stuff
- Working with my brother and father
- Quiet mornings on the back porch
- My Girlfriend - Jill
- My new bed - the floor, and my back has never felt better
- I'm not a triathlete
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
What to write about
The last few weeks have really been crazy. My business is going really bad, running has been great but not steady as I would like. The weather has been hot, the kids have been so much fun. There's just so much that I want to get at that I don't know where to begin. So I think I'll just make a list about topics that I want to talk about in the future and then I'll pick a day and work on knocking them off the list.