Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What to write about

The last few weeks have really been crazy.  My business is going really bad, running has been great but not steady as I would like.  The weather has been hot, the kids have been so much fun.  There's just so much that I want to get at that I don't know where to begin.  So I think I'll just make a list about topics that I want to talk about in the future and then I'll pick a day and work on knocking them off the list.
  1. Being proud and in love with my family.
  2. Business and the economy suck.
  3. What is truly being happy?
  4. What I experience during a run, the five senses.
  5. Short haircuts - buzz cuts
  6. Watering the lawn?  How much water is green grass really worth?
  7. Good friends
  8. The perfect pork barbeque
  9. Nothing stays the same.
  10. 4th of July Yorktown 8K
  11. Swim team summers with the kids
  12. Fall marathons
  13. Job search - What do I want to do?
  14. Backpacking
  15. Making memories with the kids
  16. How did I get this old?
  17. The whole country is spoiled rotten
  18. What really is the point of having all this stuff
  19. Working with my brother and father
  20. Quiet mornings on the back porch
  21. My Girlfriend - Jill
  22. My new bed - the floor, and my back has never felt better
  23. I'm not a triathlete

No comments: