Monday, June 16, 2008

17 WEEKS Till BALTIMORE

I ran 6 miles this morning. I felt really strong and ran much faster than I should have. Last week wasn't so great. I am switching over to morning runs and I had a really hard time getting up. I am not going to quit waking up early. I know that when I make getting up at 4:45am a habit my training will show it.

I really have been feeling much stronger. All over stronger not just my legs. I guess all of this swimming and biking is starting to pay off. I swam 2000 yards yesterday and don't even feel it today. My legs feel recovered after a couple of hours.

I still have a little belly fat around the middle that just will not go away. I am bring my food to work now and I am really focusing on cutting my fat intake. Between that and 70 miles a week, plus swimming and biking, if I don't loose it this summer then I don't know what I will do.

No comments: